Do you attend college in the Lehigh Valley? Are you a business-related major? Submit your information for a chance to win a $1500 college scholarship!
The Arbor Insurance Group Scholarship Award was established for deserving students who are currently enrolled in a Lehigh Valley based college or university, majoring in a business-related field. The $1500 scholarship can be used towards any higher-education related costs.
Qualifying colleges/universities: Cedar Crest College, DeSales University, Kutztown University, Lafayette College, LCCC, Lehigh University, Moravian College, Muhlenberg College, Northampton CC, Penn State LV.
Applying for the Arbor Insurance Group Scholarship Award is simple! Simply record a short video (maximum of 30 seconds) telling us why you chose to major in a business-related field and how this scholarship would help you. Then, submit the video using the form below. Nice and easy!
The Arbor Insurance College Scholarship Contest will be open for entry from Saturday, April 17, 2021 through Saturday, May 15, 2021.
- You must be enrolled in a Lehigh Valley college or university for the 2021/2022 academic year.
- You must be majoring in a business-related field.
- You must be able to provide proof of enrollment for the 2021/2022 academic year.
- You must submit a short video (maximum of 30 seconds) telling us why you chose to major in a business-related field and how this scholarship would help you.
- You must submit a complete application and provide a valid name and email address using the entry form above.
A panel of Arbor Insurance Group representatives will review all contest entries and will select a winner based on the content and creativity of the video submission.
Winner will be selected and notified via email by May 31st. The selected winner will need to confirm and schedule check pickup at Arbor Insurance Group’s offices in Allentown, PA by Tuesday, June 15th, 2021, otherwise, an alternate winner will be selected.
Email addresses from the Arbor Insurance College Scholarship Contest submissions will be added to Arbor’s email list and may receive occasional information about insurance.
The winner will be required to take a photo with an Arbor Insurance representative and the winner’s name, photo, and video will be showcased on Arbor Insurance social media.