Data Breach/Cyber Liability
Any organization that shares data is exposed to data breach and cyber liability threats. Even businesses with strong security and privacy controls are not immune to theft or damage of data by external or internal parties. Arbor offers flexible insurance solutions to address the full breadth of risks associated with doing business in today’s technology-driven world.
Can your business survive a data breach or privacy loss?
- The average cost per compromised record in 2010 reached $214, up 5% from 2009
- In 2010, there were more than 286 million unique variants of malware
- A growing proliferation of web-attach toolkits drove a 93% increase in the volume of web-based attacks
- Attacks are moving to mobile devices, limited only by attackers getting a return on their investment
- The average cost of a data breach increased to $7.2 million in 2010, up from $6.8 million in 2009
- A 2010 survey of 2100 companies by Symantec Corporation found that 73% of small and midsize companies experienced a cyber attack in the past year
Arbor offers insurance programs that not only provide for expenses and judgments, but also help your business avoid an incident.
Click here to request more information on the business insurance coverage that will best suit your needs.