Alternative Insurance -
Not So Alternative Anymore
Learn how other businesses throughout our region have taken control of their insurance costs and turned them into a profit center.
When it comes to corporate risk management…different is good. Arbor Insurance Group and Captive Resources invite you to attend a complimentary educational seminar on Captive Insurance.
This course will explore the benefits of Captive Insurance and why thousands of larger businesses throughout the Lehigh Valley, Northeast region and beyond have turned to Captive Insurance programs. These programs serve a broad range of industries, empowering their members with the security and peace of mind that comes from greater control over their insurance destiny.
Benefits of Captives
- Potential return of underwriting profit in the form of a dividend
- Competitive overall premiums
- Initial pay in premium is often less than conventional insurance premiums
- Potential investment income earned on the dollars in your loss funds
- Enhanced loss control and risk management services
- Enhanced claims management including a TPA selected by the captive’s owners
- Long-term premium stability
- Multi-state capabilities
Captive Resources, LLC
Wednesday, April 3rd
Registration: 8:00 AM
Class: 8:30 AM – 10:00 AM
Atas International, Inc.
6612 Snowdrift Rd
Allentown, PA 18106
FREE to all registrants
Continental breakfast included.
“Arbor Insurance Group has been able to provide Baseline Contracting, Inc. with unique and cost-effective alternatives to the standard insurance markets. Their service has been exceptional and the programs we are involved in provide protection against exorbitant price increases allowing us to bid competitively without concern for future cost increases.”Alfred F. Bauer, Jr., PresidentBaseline Contracting, Inc.