Everything you need to know to keep your team safe.
An educational webinar presented by Arbor Insurance Group, AJZ Risk Management, BSI Corporate Benefits, and Legacy Planning Partners.
Thursday, April 23, 2020
Webinar time: 1:00 PM – 2:30 PM
Location: Provided after registration.
Led by expert instructors, this webinar will discuss how to manage your business among the COVID-19 pandemic. Topics will include:
1. History of COVID-19
3. Safe work procedures
4. JSA development for:
Working alongside others, personal responsibility, general jobsite/office practices, PPE, sanitation and cleanliness, and jobsite/office visitors.
5. Property & casualty insights
6. Employee benefits considerations during and post COVID-19
- COVID testing and treatment coverage (potential pros and cons)
- Carrier eligibility leniency (Cobra or active)
- Carrier payment accommodations
- Controlling benefits costs post COVID
7. Effects of the Cares Act on retirement plans
8. Furlough vs. layoffs
9. Student loan programs
10. PA—helpful resource links
Each attendee will receive a copy of the slides, a sample JSA, and an HR Toolkit – The Employer’s Guide to COVID-19 after attending.
Tony DiLorenzo, CSP, ARM, RRE
AJZ Risk Management, LLC
Agency Principal, Risk Advisor
Arbor Insurance Group
Brendan Speers, AIF, CPFA
Director of Retirement Plan Services
Legacy Planning Partners
Vice President of Sales & Acquisition
BSI Corporate Benefits