Complete Contest Rules
The Arbor Insurance College Scholarship Contest will be open for entry from Thursday, February 15, 2024 through Friday, May 31, 2024.
- You must be currently attending a Lehigh Valley High School as a Senior (12th grade).
- You must be able to provide proof of enrollment for the 2023/2024 academic year.
- You must submit a short video (maximum of 30 seconds) telling us how you’re involved in your local community and why you chose to get involved.
- You must submit a letter of recommendation from someone who can speak to your involvement in the local community.
- You must submit a complete application and provide a valid name and email address using the entry form above.
A panel of Arbor Insurance Group representatives will review all contest entries and will select a winner based on the content and creativity of the video submission.
Winner will be selected and notified via email by June 15, 2024. The selected winner will need to confirm and schedule check pickup at Arbor Insurance Group’s offices in Allentown, PA by June 20th, 2024, otherwise, an alternate winner will be selected. **Check is for photo only, actual money awarded will be sent directly to the college or university’s Bursar Office.
The scholarship award payment will be sent directly to the college or university’s Bursar Office.
Email addresses from the Arbor Insurance College Scholarship Contest submissions will be added to Arbor’s email list and may receive occasional information about insurance.
The winner will be required to take a photo with an Arbor Insurance representative and the winner’s name, photo, and video will be showcased on Arbor Insurance social media.