We know bicycles.
Cycling means different things to different people. That is why, Markel Bicycle Insurance offers bicycle coverage customized for each individual cycle, and doesn’t provide one-size-fits-all coverage. Policies are as low as $100 per year.
- Bicycle Physical Damage: primary coverage for the cost to repair or replace the cycle (including fixed accessories and components) up to the policy limit, due to sudden, accidental direct physical loss or damage to the cycle. This coverage would apply if insured bicycle were to be involved in a collision, fire, theft, vandalism, or in the hitting of another object. Coverage also includes protection while the bicycle is in transit (land or air) to & from any location in the United States or Canada, and protection when competing in triathlon or bicycle races.
- Bicycle Liability: primary coverage for the injuries or property damage (caused by the insured bicycle) for which the insured is held legally responsible. Coverage is offered at combined single limits of :$25,000, $50,000 and $100,000.
- Medical Payments: covers medical expenses of the insured cyclist if they are injured while on the insured bicycle, regardless of fault. The following per person limits are available: $1,000, $2,500, $5,000, $7,500, $10,000.
- Vehicle Contact Protection: covers injuries if, while on the insured bicycle, the insured is struck by an uninsured or underinsured motorist. Available in single limits of $10,000 or $25,000.
- Roadside Assistance: for only $10 per year per bicycle, 24-hour Emergency Service will be provided (up to 35 miles per tow, 5 tows per year.)
- INCLUDED COVERAGES AT NO EXTRA COST
- Rental Reimbursement
- Competitive Event Fee Reimbursement
- Spare Parts
- Cycle Apparel
Contact Us Today